- Election fever raged on. There were three debates and a “Super Tuesday Two.” Things were alternately disgusting, shocking, immature, boring and terrifying.
- I decided to go back to the gym. I haven’t gone yet… but I will.
- I tried to think of a subtitle for the book. I’ve been trying for a solid week. I know there’s something amazing I’m not thinking of… I might ply my drinker friends with booze and see what they come up with, just for the hell of it.
- I barely slept. Seriously. I don’t know what’s happening.
- I wrote my fucking ass off. WAY off. If that makes sense.
- I figured out that I can easily save money by not shopping because I found like three shirts I didn’t know I had. I wore one of them on Wednesday.
- We watched “Bridge of Spies.” The old guy was very sweet. The very end was unnecessarily stupid.
- I decided to quit two of my yoga classes. Something had to go. BECAUSE I’M WRITING A BOOK, BITCHES. (That’s my favorite one ♥)
A Post Every Day Until I'm Fifty Bent: the Book Life