I’d love to offer up a little review on this movie, if I had any idea what happened. All I can say is:
1. It’s about the unfortunate housing market crash of 2007,
2. people scrambled to get whatever financial gain they could out of it,
3. people got extremely rich,
4. Christian Bale is a babe, and
5. I know that’s obvious but
6. he can also act like a serious mofo.
I might have to write about my favorite Christian Bale movies next. #1: Velvet Goldmine. A movie that also has my absolute favorite babe, Ewan McGregor. (Come to think of it, the two of them get it on.) And it’s not confusing. I’ll never know what a bb cdo blah blah blah is, and I’m pretty sure I never will. Thanks for making me feel stupid. Good movie though.